Technical Team lead
$85,000.00 - $95,000.00 / annum
14 May 2019
IT and technology
Join a prestigious company located in Sydney CBD and become apart of a global community. This role is ideal for an advantageous individual looking to lead and build up a team of 5 engineers. With paid certifications and world class technologies, you will be progressing your IT development and become an expert in the industry.
As the Technical lead specialist technical will be providing support to multiple clients as well as leading a team of 5 engineers.
The technologies which will be supported in this role are
- Windows Server
- O365 (setup & migrations),
- Networking (configuring firewalls/routers/switches),
- Remote support (VPN, RDS),
- Virtualisation (VMware),
- Storage (SAN/NAS)
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills both verbal and written
- Motivated and outgoing personality
- Broad IT generalist experience across systems and networking
- MSP experience
- Corporate IT experience
- Experience with O365 - setting it up & involved with migration projects
- Current Australian driver's license
- Tertiary education qualifications
This is a full-time permanent role based in Sydney CBD and is offering up to $85k-$95K (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255