Technical Support Team Lead
$90000 - 100000 / annum
13 May 2019
IT and technology
This company is an established, growing and highly reputable IT Managed Services provider that offers a diverse range of IT Support Services, Cloud Solutions, Data & Voice, and Professional Services to the SMB market.
They have a highly motivated, social and collaborative work culture + offer paid certifications & training, and the opportunity to work on some of the latest cloud technologies.
This is a newly created hands-on Technical Team Lead position where you'll be overseeing a small team of Support Engineer's as well as 'rolling your sleeves up' to provide level 1-3 IT Support across servers, networks, virtualisation and desktops etc.
Being a small yet growing team you'll need to wear multiple hats + be involved in lots of direct client interaction.
Your role involves:
- Technical Team Lead for a small team of 5-6 IT Support Engineers.
- Train, mentor and monitor the Service Desk team + assigning tasks/delegating tickets.
- Act as an escalation point for the Support Desk.
- Reporting for the Support Desk.
- Level 1-3 support; configuration and maintenance of clients' IT infrastructure (servers, virtualisation, storage/backups, networking - switches, firewalls, WAN/LAN etc).
- Involved with project management for cloud migrations, server migrations, exchange migrations, office moves, hardware installations etc
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE:
Suitable for a Senior Support Engineer experienced at providing support & troubleshooting for multiple managed services clients, who has experience leading a small team, and is (ideally) coming from a smaller MSP looking to take a step up.
It's ideal for a motivated and proactive customer service champion who wants to develop their technical skills and IT certifications + enjoy career progression, challenging work in an upbeat environment.
The following is needed:
- Strong Level 1-3 support skills across Windows Server, AD, Group Policy, DNS/DHCP, Exchange/Office 365, VMware / Hyper-V
- Good networking troubleshooting knowledge & understanding of TCP/IP, Routing/Switching, VPN, WAN/LAN etc…
- Excellent interpersonal skill, a genuine passion for customer service, and well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience leading staff and being an escalation point.
- MSP industry experience and strong capabilities dealing with external clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is a full-time permanent role based in the Sydney CBD and is offering $90,000 - $100,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255