Technical Project Manager
$130,000.00 - $140,000.00 / annum
6 May 2019
IT and technology
An exciting opportunity for a talent Project Manager to join an expanding business transformation team who have multiple projects lined up across the business, improving their technical capabilities.
Working closely with the inhouse development teams, you will join as part of the business transformation team looking to upgrade and rollout several projects. As well as looking at platforms and systems with implementations and upgrades you will also be looking at the BI capabilities.
Being part of a lean transformation team, you will be responsible for the end to end process including, working with multiple business analysts you will be responsible for ensuring the interdependencies between projects are understood and provisions are made. You will also be responsible for project reporting.
Plenty of new software is looking to be installed, as well as plenty of other exciting projects. The main thing to understand is digitalization is key moving forward.
Taping into your creative flair as you craft comprehensive user stories and testing. Working closely with both the business and development teams, you will have a key input into the direction of the team. Of course, data is heavily becoming crucial of most roles, you will be working with modern data tools.
You will have the opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders, so being polished and able to adapt and change your approach to deal with different stakeholders.
Your Skills & Experience
- 6+ years' experience as a Project Manager in a similar environment
- Experience working in a lean team environment
- Experience working on System /Platform upgrade/implementations experience
- Excellent understanding of the SLDC
- Prince 2 or PMP certified.
- Research and analysis; existing applications, system data, business process and constraints.
- Jira/ Confluence experience
- Hands on experience with BI tools, especially the MSBI stack (SSIS,SSRS and SSAS)
- Understanding of how data and drive a business and worked across data driven projects
- Experience with both technical and functional stakeholders
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Be excited by the direction technology can drive towards a business.
- Impressive interpersonal skills to work with and contribute to a team environment.
- Experience working with PowerBI or other visualization tools.
- Willingness to adapt and wear multiple hats
You are ambitious, highly motivated and you bring energy and enthusiasm to a role. Your time management skills are exceptional and you can seamlessly switch between tasks as needs demand. You offer innovative solutions, and have the business insights to know what will work in a commercial environment. You have the confidence to collaborate with business leaders and the natural leadership to mentor and inspire a talented team.
What's on offer?
- A challenging and rewarding role that will expand your skill set and advance your career.
- A highly energized workplace where excellence and achievement are rewarded.
- An innovative and talented team.
- Opportunities for professional training and development coupled with ongoing mentoring.
- A company that fosters a flexible workplace and encourages work-life balance.
- Additional health insurance benefits
We have interview times locked in for this week, this is a permanent role.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255