Technical Entrepreneur - Recruitment Consultant
$60000 - 70000 / annum
11 September 2018
IT and technology
Calling Technical Entrepreneurs, have you had enough of working in a technical environment where you feel like you are doing the same thing over and over again? Are you looking for a change of environment and career? If you have a burning desire to be entrepreneurial and you have an appetite to succeed and be the best, then we want to hear from you. This opportunity is available for people who want to be part of a very successful IT professional services contracting business. The team has a very collaborative mindset with a work hard, party hard mentality.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 300 offices worldwide. We are listed on the NYSE and a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. In 2018, we were again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation.
Robert Half is committed to providing exceptional career and development opportunities to highly skilled and qualified Recruitment Consultants. We have also developed state of the art and creative online marketing programs which engage our clients and potential job seekers, working with global market leading suppliers and partners to deliver strong results.
We are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish on Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on FridaysOur Technology Contracting Team specialise in sourcing high calibre technology professionals working with a variety of global brand and SME clients, we are the most successful Technology contracting team in APAC for Robert Half. THE ROLE
- Our Recruitment Consultants operate a rotation methodology, with responsibility for:
- As a Recruitment Consultant, in addition to partnering with existing clients, you will also add to your client portfolio through business development activities. This will include connecting to potential clients by phone, face to face meetings and networking within the Sydney business community.
- Business Generation
- Candidate Acquisition
- Skills Evaluation
- Referencing and representation in the marketplaceWe encourage our Consultants to view their 'desk' as your own business operating within the Robert Half business at large. As such, you will be trained on the optimum metrics by which to run and grow your business sequentially in order to improve revenue and ensure success. In return for your hard work, tenacity and dedication to meeting your performance goals, RHI will offer a first class remuneration package, extensive training, unparalleled career development as well as access to both local and global recognition schemes.THE INDIVIDUAL
- In particular, we are looking for someone who is:
- What will make you successful in this role? You will ideally be an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of individual billings, or have worked in business to business sales, or have had a solid career as a Technology professional and be looking to apply your industry knowledge in this new and exciting career.
- Exceptionally ambitious, with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of achievement
- Ethical in everything you do
- The ability to work within a team and be a self starter
- Passionate about building relationships with others, a propensity for excellence and strong work ethic are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.TO APPLY
- Robert Half is an equal opportunity employer.
- Interested in joining our team? Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button, or for further information, contact (insert consultant) in our (insert office location) office via www.roberthalf.com.au/( insert office location)
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255