Technical Customer Support Analyst
$70,000.00 - $75,000.00 / annum
26 March 2019
IT and technology
This company is a recognised Financial Trading organization employing over 600 staff across Australia, who are is responsible for providing their customers with high quality technical support
Currently, they are recruiting for a junior Technical Support Analyst to be a part of their team on an initial 12-month contract.
The Technical Support Analyst recruited will be, providing level 1 remote support & troubleshooting to external customers ensuring connectivity and application functionality for numerous financial trading systems. As it as a junior role, training on inhouse applications will be provided.
While the role is initially a 12-month fixed term contract, there is potential for extension / permanency.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to customer network access and network connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer's network performance issues
- Providing user and functional support to customers
- Support network infrastructure
- Customer user account creation, modification, administration etc.
- Aiding customers with connecting to the trading platform
- Offering new and innovative technology solutions to customers
This role would be the right fit for an enthusiastic individual who has excellent customer service skills whilst being able to demonstrate logical problem solving / troubleshooting skills and is looking forward to kick starting their IT career within the financial services & trading industry.
The following is required:
- Proven experience in previous IT Support / Network Support
- Show fundamental networking knowledge with TCP/IP, routing protocols etc
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Displays willingness to learn
- Understanding and having an interest in Capital Markets / Trading is recommended
- Resilient, hardworking and motivated personality
This role is for a 12-month fixed term contract role which is offering $70,000 - $75,000 including super - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255