Technical Customer Support Analyst
$70000 - 75000 / annum
2 June 2019
IT and technology
This company is a very well-known Financial Trading organization who employ over 600 staff across Australia.
They currently have the need for a junior Technical Support Analyst to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.
As the Technical Support Analyst you'll be providing level 1 remote support & troubleshooting to external customers to ensure connectivity and application functionality across a number of financial trading systems.
Being a junior role, training on company specific in-house applications will be provided.
This is initially a 12 month fixed term contract that has the potential for extension / permanency.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer's network access and network connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer's network performance issues
- Provide technical functionality support on trading applications
- Support network infrastructure
- Customer user account creation, modification, administration etc
- Assist customers to connect to the trading platform
- Deliver new and innovative technology solutions to customers
Suitable for an enthusiastic customer service champion who demonstrates logical problem solving / troubleshooting skills and who's keen to kick start their IT career inside the financial services & trading industry.
The following is required:
- Demonstrate previous IT Support / Network Support experience
- Display fundamental networking knowledge (TCP/IP, routing protocols etc)
- Show strong people skills and clear communication skills
- Demonstrate willingness to learn
- Knowledge and interest in Capital Markets / Trading is beneficial
- Positive, hardworking and driven personality
This is a 12 month fixed term contract role offering $70,000 - $75,000 including super - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255