$135000 - 135000 / annum
August 3, 2018
Finance and accounting
Here is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career. Our client is a highly respected industry leader experiencing sustainable, long term growth. Ongoing expansion has created an exceptional role for an experienced and skilled Tax Manager. In this fast-paced workplace your skill set will be expanded as you support the CFO providing research and documentation on relevant income tax matters.
This brilliant role involves so much more than the preparation of income tax returns and the calculation of quarterly estimated tax payments and provisions. Your exceptional experience will be a key asset as you demonstrate knowledge of industry trends, identify issues and conflicts and actively communicate solution options to a broad range of colleagues and clients. Your flair for organisation and time management will see you prepare engagement deliverables (such as financial statements, tax returns and work papers), complete technical and strategic reviews as a valued member of the engagement review team, and ensure delivery on time and on budget. Not only can you demonstrate excellent technical skills, your tremendous business insights allow you to make a rapid assessment of each client's organisation, procedures and internal policies as you prepare strategic recommendations to pinpoint opportunities for client growth.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Additional certifications - either CPA or CA.
- Outstanding experience in corporate tax compliance spanning at least four years.
- Proficiency in tax software required.
- Extensive corporate tax experience in a Big 4 accounting firm strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability, strong operation and project management skills.
- Exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively across all levels both internally and externally.
You have a tremendous entrepreneurial spirit, and while your technical knowledge is outstanding, you have the commercial know-how to suggest innovative solutions to improve client tax management. You are highly motivated and a self-starter, and your leadership skills ensure you are able to motivate and inspire an energised and dynamic team. You are exceptionally client-focused, and you relish the opportunity to research emerging and ever-changing tax issues in order to strategise effectively with clients and partners on tax planning.
What's on offer?
- A diverse working landscape with an exciting array of assignments including advisory projects.
- A fast-growing firm that recognises and promotes the value of work-life balance.
- Extensive professional development, an outstanding mentoring program and a strong career path.
- The inspiration of a talented team lead by highly regarded professionals.
- A valuable opportunity to extend your skill set and enjoy outstanding career growth.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.