$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
24 March 2019
This Bank is among the top 20 biggest banks globally and are growing within the Sydney market. There are currently 20 people within the Compliance team and the firm offers extensive growth and training opportunities. This bank has a fantastic social culture with a diverse mix of employees.
- Supervise the daily tax function of the Bank, including withholding tax, Payroll tax, FBT, BAS, Income tax, etc.
- Update and review Bank Market & Liquidity related policy according to new tax laws and legislation requirements
- Improve tax procedures and optimize tax governance framework
- Liaise with division heads to ensure all group tax compliance requirements are met
- Ensure timely and accurately tax payments completed
- Review all tax returns
- Perform regular tax research and advises business department on tax issues
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA qualified.
- Financial Services experience
- Tax experience within a "Big 4" accounting firm or Financial Services
- Mandarin speaking a beneficial but not essential
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Alternatively, you can apply directly to James Lindsay at [email protected] Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255