$100,000.00 - $110,000.00 / annum
26 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Here is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career. Our client is a highly respected industry leader experiencing sustainable, long term growth. Ongoing expansion has created an exceptional newly created role for an experienced and skilled Tax Accountant.
This brilliant role involves so much more than the preparation of income tax returns and the calculation of quarterly estimated tax payments and provisions. Your exceptional experience will be a key asset as you demonstrate knowledge of industry trends, identify issues and conflicts and actively communicate solution options to a broad range of clients. Your flair for organisation and time management will see you prepare engagement deliverables (such as financial statements, tax returns and work papers), complete technical and strategic reviews as a valued member of the engagement review team, and ensure delivery on time and on budget. Not only can you demonstrate excellent technical skills, your tremendous business insights allow you to make a rapid assessment of each client's organisation, procedures and internal policies as you prepare strategic recommendations to pinpoint opportunities for client growth.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
· At least two years of exceptional bookkeeping experience.
· Experience with RND tax.
· Brilliant skills in Excel.
· Tech-savvy and experience with cloud-based systems.
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
· Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
· Permanent residency or Australian Citizenship
You have a tremendous entrepreneurial spirit, and while your technical knowledge is outstanding, you have the commercial know-how to suggest innovative solutions to improve client tax management. You are highly motivated and a self-starter, and your leadership skills ensure you are able to motivate and inspire an energised and dynamic team. You are exceptionally client-focused, and you relish the opportunity to research emerging and ever-changing tax issues in order to strategise effectively with clients and partners on tax planning.
What's on offer?
· An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
· The support of a highly professional team.
· A fast-paced fun work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training and development.
· A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255