$100000 - 120000 / annum
27 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading multinational Investment bank that is valued over $4billion and is listed within the US and are a top tier company that are expanding their operations with the APAC region. The company is looking for a Tax Accountant to come join their team of 15 people reporting to the Senior Tax Manager. The role will work on major projects across the region. In terms of total assets, the company is one of the leading financial services companies and have begun to invest in other segments of the economy
This outstanding role involves requires extensive preparation of income tax returns and the calculation of quarterly estimated tax payments and provisions. Your exceptional experience will be a key asset for our firm as you demonstrate knowledge of industry trends, identify issues and conflicts and actively communicate solution options to a broad range of colleagues and clients. Other duties include,
· Review of tax distributions and tax returns for unit trust clients
· Review and preparation of specific supplementary tax reporting
· Review of corporate actions and procedures from a tax reporting perspective
· Ensure that all deliverables are captured, completed and delivered according to agreed timetables and client SLAs
· Provide assistance to the Senior Tax Manager in relation to tax related issues
· Assist and facilitate communication with clients over their tax reporting requirements and tax related queries
· Use HiPortfolio and related systems as investigative tools to research and resolve issues.
Your Skills & Experience
What's on offer?
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255