Tax Accountant - Compliance & Advisory
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 05 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : WC010601
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client has an excellent opportunity with a position for a qualified, driven and entrepreneurial Tax Accountant to join their large finance team that spans ANZ and more.
The role will concentrate on the management of compliance, which will include FBT, BAS, GST, Payroll Tax and Income Tax. There will be the opportunity to grow in the role and begin to add advice into your responsibilities going forward.
The role reports directly into the Tax Manager locally and will have overseas responsibilities as well as Australian.
- Excellent Sydney location in Sydney CBD with close links to bus and trains
- Global organization with operations in 30+ countries
- CA Qualification required
- Big 4 or Business Services experience required
- Assisting and maintaining domestic and NZ/Asian tax framework
- Preparation of financial information related to Tax
- Preparation of Income Tax Return
- Liaising with ATO
- Tax effective accounting
- Preparation of monthly Tax - BAS, GST
- Payroll Tax
- Transfer Pricing (limited)
- Managing the relationship with Big 4 external Tax advisors
- Providing Tax guidance, training and advice to the business on an ad hoc basis
A keen interest in Tax as well as a strong general background in understanding Finance and Accounting will be important to securing this position and progressing in years to come.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial CA qualified Tax Accountant with a Big 4 or Business Services background.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is by emailing Will Cannaby directly with your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, press the 'Apply' button below and attach your CV, or call Will Cannaby directly in the Sydney office.
Covering letters are not required.
19 Martin Place