Tax Accountant | 6 Month Role | CBD Location
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 24 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 104826
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half currently has an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected and Internationally recognised brand. They are located in modern CBD Offices in the hub of Sydney's CBD close to public transport lines, cafes and shops. They are looking for a tenured Tax Accountant to join them for a 6 month period and with the potential to be made permanent after that time. They would like someone to start immediately however could wait for a 1 week notice period.
As the successful candidate you will report directly into the Group Tax Manager and will perform duties that include:
- Preparation of Group Tax Returns including FBT, BAS and GST,
- Monthly Tax GL reconciliations,
- Drafting of half year and year end reports,
- Liaising with Fixed Asset Accountant to ensure depreciation rates,
- Project work as required.
In order to be successful for this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Proven success in a Tax Accounting role,
- CPA or CA qualification,
- Integrity and high ethical standards,
- Self-motivated and strong initiative,
- Good time management skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place