$110,000.00 - $110,000.00 / annum
31 July 2019
Our client is an international company in the technology sector, seeking a member in Talent Acquisition to join their CBD team to focus on the strategy component of talent acquisition. This organization has a reputation for supporting career growth and work-life balance and are looking to hire like minded professional to join their growing team.
We are seeking someone who wants to make a different to people's careers and to our workforce. Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Talent Acquisition and strategy implementation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Provides hands-on full lifecycle recruiting to identify top talent within the technology space
· Keep track of recruiting metrics
· Research and implement current and new sourcing methods
· Design the selection matrix used in choosing optimum recruitment channels and sources
· End to end onboarding in consultation with the hiring manager
· Ensure compliance of labour requirements based on
· 5+ years of experience in full cycle recruitment with a focus on tech
· Hands on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
· Confidence and confidential nature to approve passive candidates
· Familiarity with TA market landscape
· Fun and collaborative culture
· Offer you great flexibility, autonomy and a opportunity to work within a connect global organization
· Free breakfast, snack and coffee
· Monthly activities and events
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255