$120,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
31 July 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic software company seeking an Internal Talent Acquisition Manager to join their Sydney CBD team.
You will be responsible for creating strategies for the end to end recruitment for the company. The role will specifically focus on sourcing the right candidate for the role and ensuring their onboarding is run smoothly.
Your key responsibilities will include
· Responsible for sourcing the candidates though job board search, social networking, referrals and direct approach
· Strategies to attract the right talent and drive the process of hiring needs
· Create a candidate pipeline and maintain the relationships with internal and external candidates for future opportunities
· Partner with leadership teams to develop an understanding of the requirements of the position and ensure regular communication is maintained
· Obtain employment market knowledge to benchmark against competitors based on salary and skills
· Use social media platforms to create brand awareness to make the company more desirable to candidates
To be successful in this role, you will be a strategic Internal Recruiter who is professional and has an exceptional work ethic. The key requirements for the role:
· Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years recruitment experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience conducting psychometric tests and onboarding processes
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver exceptional results
· Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255