Associate - Executive Search Practice
$80000 - 110000 / annum
September 19, 2018
Are you an experienced staffing professional seeking to step away from business development into a candidate management and development capacity? We have a fantastic opportunity to offer in our award winning Sydney office.
Robert Half Executive Search specialises in the search for and placement of executive leadership talent across a broad spectrum of functional areas in all industry sectors. Our clients turn to us for business-critical executive and senior leadership assignments including C-suite, Director Level and Heads of department across finance, technology, sales, marketing, legal and human resources.
The role on offer
Due to the recent growth of the practice, the Sydney team we are looking to hire an Associate. An integral part of the role is relationship management - networking and building strong relationships with senior executives and assessing them against the client's requirements.
You will partner with and assist the Managing Director's in driving all aspects of the search process including:
- Managing the execution and direction of research
- Search strategy development
- Position specification development
- Candidate development including candidate interviews, assessment and presentation
You will have a demonstrable track record of success in servicing candidates and clients from either a talent acquisition, internal recruitment or external recruitment background.
You will enjoy a dynamic workplace and enjoy the intellectual challenge of providing critical solutions for our clients C-suite appointments.
You will have a desire to provide all stakeholders with excellence in client service and the ability to build substantial and meaningful relationships with C-suite candidates, providing advice and direction to each candidate.
The ideal competency framework can be summarised below as follows:
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present difficult and complex matters in straightforward and clear manner
- Strong organisational, analytical, planning and project management skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- A team player who enjoys a collaborative work environment
- The ability to build credibility and trust with various internal and external constituents
- Demonstrated experience at C-Level
What we will offer you
We are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- A competitive base salary and a flexible work-life
- Industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities
- Opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- The confidence that you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO's in 65 years, and strong financial performance in Australia
In addition, we believe in wellness at work and will provide:
- Early finish on Friday
- Breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on Friday's
Are you interested in joining our high performing team? Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button, or for further information, contact Alex Minter, Internal Recruitment at [email protected] | 03-9691-3631
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia.