$90000 - 110000 / annum
9 July 2019
IT and technology
Join an award-winning charted accounting firm in Sydney CBD and become a part of this professional community. With offices based across Australia and New Zealand, this client is looking for a motivated and hardworking individual to join their Infrastructure and server team. The systems engineer recruited will be apart of a team of 8 and get the chance to work with some of the latest technologies.
As the Systems Engineer, you will be working closely with the IT team and support the internal infrastructure. You will be responsible for any application or software enhancements, as well as leading projects and implementations.
The key technologies supported will be :
- Windows Server
- O365 (setup & migrations)
- Azure and AWS
- Networking (configuring firewalls/routers/switches),
- Remote support (VPN, RDS),
- Virtualisation (VMware),
- Storage (SAN/NAS)
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years in a system engineer role or equivalent
- Experience working in a professional services environment
- Excellent customer service & communication skills both verbal and written
- Broad IT generalist experience across systems and networking
- Experience with O365 - setting it up & involved with migration projects
- Current Australian driver's license
- Tertiary education qualifications
- Australian PR or Citizenship
This is a full-time permanent role based in Sydney CBD and is offering up to $90k-$100K (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255