$70,000.00 - $85,000.00 / annum
16 September 2019
IT and technology
Leaders in the field, this managed service provider has seen significant growth and success in Australia over the past couple of years, resulting in a faced paced and growing environment where people evolve and work with the latest technologies. With career advancement on the horizon, this role is best suited to individuals who have worked in an MSP environment looking to develop their skills and grow within the industry.
As the Systems Engineer you will be a key driver in the technological development of the business and need to manage various clients. A broad IT skill set, and specialised knowledge of systems engineering is required as you will be involved with some core 'BAU' work, as well as being involved in key projects. The right person for this position will enjoy being kept on their toes with high level technical resolution, design, solution & implementation project-based work & also day-day assistance in the maintenance of multiple client's environment.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing 2nd-3rd level technical resolution
- Virtualization and cloud as a solution, project design, build, & implementation
- Maintaining and monitoring a virtualized server environment
- Windows Server configuration and maintenance + Exchange & AD group administration.
- Storage and DR planning and Maintenance.
You must have experience in some, if not all, of the following:
- VMware server builds and administration.
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Exchange and SharePoint online
- Windows Server
- Storage: Backup & DR.
You will have well developed Systems knowledge with a hands-on approach to maintaining, developing and implementing IT hardware and software in an MSP environment. The ability to comprehensively review the IT systems in place and to install new infrastructures is essential. You must always set a professional standard in terms of behaviours and appearance.
You must also have:
- A positive and motivated 'hands-on' attitude.
- Strong technical proficiency in all areas of IT infrastructure.
- A passion to develop and grow on a personal level.
- Be autonomous in your problem-solving approach.
- Demonstrable experience as a Systems Engineer within an MSP environment.
This is a full-time permanent role based in Sydney and is offering $70k-85K (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255