$60000 - 80000 / annum
3 June 2019
IT and technology
- Career progression to become a Project Manager
- CBD based
- Modern technologies
Our client is a growing managed services provider based in Sydney's CBD, that has a presence felt in NSW as well as other states around Australia. Working in a team of 6, this role will be designed for a certain individual to be an escalation point the service desk team. You will be resolving both Level 2 and 3 issues, this role will have a strong emphasis on project-based work as well as BAU activities.
Working as part of the professional services team providing remote and onsite support for multiple small to medium sized professional clients
- Level 3 support; configuration and maintenance of clients' IT infrastructure (servers, virtualisation, storage/backups, networking - switches, firewalls, WAN/LAN etc)
- Projects & implementations - e.g. cloud migrations, server migrations, exchange migrations, office moves, hardware installations etc
- Ok with doing L1/2 work if needed
- Act as an escalation point and mentor for junior teams to assist with their personal career development
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Windows Server
- Cisco Networking (routers, switches, firewalls)
This is a great place to progress your IT career! You will work with friendly staff in fun environment.
The role will pay $60,000k-$80,000k (plus super) depending on experience!
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255