Systems Engineer - Windows & AWS
$110,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
15 July 2019
IT and technology
The company is a national professional services firm, they are well revered in the industry with a long history of partnering with clients and providing excellent service across, audit, assurance, planning and advisory services. They have over 500 staff around Australia, with a well-organized and growing technology team based in the CBD.
You will be supporting the internal infrastructure across the Windows environment, which is partially hosted through an AWS serverless cloud space.
You're going to be working as part of a team handling projects such as; server migrations and integrating new backups and virtualization instances into the infrastructure.
Additionally, you will be handling escalated issues from the desktop support team around back end issues.
- Windows Server (2016/2019)
- Office 365
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Commvault, Veeam and Dell EMC
- VMware (Esxi) and vSphere
If you do have a background in maintaining Network infrastructure such as Cisco and Juniper routers and switches this will big a plus.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
Attitude & personality are key, with the successful candidate being able to proactively take the initiative; take ownership & accountability; yet still be able to look at the bigger picture and provide input into strategic decisions.
The following is required:
- Broad 3rd level System Engineer skills is a must.
- Strong Windows Server, Exchange and VMware experience is a must.
- Strong SCCM experience (SOE deployment, app packaging, updates etc) is a must.
- PowerShell scripting & automation skills is a must.
- AWS experience is a must
- SAN storage experience is beneficial
- Relevant certifications and tertiary qualifications (e.g. IT degree, MCSA, MCSE, VCP, AWS etc)
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255