$85,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
6 May 2019
IT and technology
This company is an international corporation who provides support to thousands of Australians every year.
They are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to become a part of their global community and help support the business by providing new solutions and digital transformations.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 4-5 years in a professional services environment with a systems administrator role. You will be working closely with the IT team and provide support across the business over various locations.
The technologies which will be supported in this role are
- Microsoft server
- SQL Scripting
- Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Cisco and HP Aruba Networks
- VMware and backup
- SCCM/ Software deployment
- Exchange/Office 365
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with Microsoft support (AD, Windows 7/8, Office, Outlook).
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Motivated and outgoing personality
- A genuine desire to help others
- Demonstrate a clear passion for IT
This is a full-time permanent role based in North Sydney and is offering up to $85K-95K (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255