$110,000.00 - $125,000.00 / annum
2 July 2019
IT and technology
heavily in IT by undertaking a major digital transformation which will revolutionize the way they use IT.
As the System Administrator you'll be responsible for maintaining system availability through the maintenance, upgrade and enhancement of the Wintel / Virtual environment.
You'll be involved in a major migration of several key services into the Azure Cloud + several other key projects.
Technical environment includes:
- Microsoft Server 2008 / 2012 R2
- MS Exchange 2013 / 2016
- VMware vSphere ESXi 6.0
- Microsoft Azure IaaS and Azure AD
- SOE configuration and documentation
- Citrix XenApp 7.5
- SAN storage
- Cisco routing/switching
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
This is suitable for a strong generalist System Admin / Engineer skill set with exposure to complex Enterprise systems. Strong Wintel, VMware and Azure skills is necessary.
Suitability will heavily be determined around an individual's drive, intelligence, passion and personality. A strong generalist who can pick things up quickly is a must.
The following is required:
- Strong experience building, maintaining and improving Windows Server & VMware environments.
- Experience migrating on premise infrastructure to Microsoft Azure IaaS cloud.
- Strong Office 365 experience.
- General networking knowledge and understanding (preferably Cisco).
- PowerShell automation and scripting skills.
- SAN storage & Backup experience is beneficial.
- Relevant IT qualifications / certifications (e.g. IT degree, VCP, ITIL, MCSE, MCSD etc).
This is a full-time permanent role located in the Sydney CBD and is offering $110,000 - $125,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255