System Administrator - SAN Storage & Virtualisation
$12,000.00 - $135,000.00 / annum
1 July 2019
IT and technology
This company is a well-known and established FinTech-based organization who employ 600+ staff and deliver critical services to the Australian economy.
They are currently undertaking a significant investment in IT to revolutionize how IT services the business.
System Administrator role responsible for the maintenance, installation, configuration and security of the organizations Enterprise FC SAN Storage & Virtualization (VMware) infrastructure.
You'll be working inside a robust and collaborative mid-sized team so there is the requirement to also assist in other domains when needed.
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot SAN storage technologies - Fibre Channel, iSCSI, Network File System etc…
- Implement, maintain & administer virtual and cloud infrastructure (VMware).
- Troubleshoot, install, configure, build, maintain and secure physical Intel servers/blade hardware that underpin virtual environments.
- Contribute to infrastructure design and architecture.
- Ensure operational availability is ensured.
- Participate in on-call roster
- Datacentre relocation
- SAN migration
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
Suitable for a Systems Administrator/Engineer with a broad technical skill set yet strong FC SAN storage and virtualization experience.
The following is required:
- Strong Fibre Channel SAN Storage experience - install, config, maintenance etc
- Brocade Fibre Channel experience
- Extensive VMware experience -implementation, maintenance, admin etc
- Virtual networking knowledge
- Strong Windows Server and/or LInux administration skills
- Experience with Pure Storage is beneficial
- Strong knowledge background in TCP/IP, subnetting & routing
- Scripting experience is beneficial - e.g. Bash, Python, Perl, PowerShell etc
This is a full time permanent role located in the Sydney CBD and is offering $120,000 - $135,000 plus super - depending on experience
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please click on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255