$90.00 - $130.00 / annum
5 September 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a dynamic and well-respected company within Australia's financial service industry who require an experienced .NET Developer with excellent technology experience. You will be an integral part of the team. A thriving workplace, where work-life balance is vital. This role is in the location of Sydney's CBD.
About the Role
* Product development builds from ground up utilising modern .NET technologies
* Management of SQL database and development (stored procedures)
* UI / API Development
* Engagement with Stakeholders - Gathering requirement and ensuring success
* Providing production support when necessary
* Effective communication & interpersonal style
Skills and Experience
* Degree in IT, Computer Science or related
* Experience with end to end software projects utilizing .NET Core, C# & SQL
* Any experience with Cloud Hosted environments highly regarded
* Familiar with AGILE methodologies
* Specialised in technical support and maintenance of websites & databases
* Proven problem-solving capabilities
* Ability to work autonomously and apart of a collaborative team
* Creativity skills
* High knowledge of Microservices
* Great communication and documentation skills
* Have unlimited full working rights in Australia
The successful applicant will have extensive technical and .NET experience. Strong technical skills set, with the ability to manage and build best coding practices. You can work in agile framework and manage successful deliveries in daily duties. You are a creative individual that can collaborative communicate ideas to colleagues and teams.
* Be a part of a company that offers exceptional development opportunities, in both skills set and career paths.
* Great challenges and rewards
* Be a part of a company that strongly promotes work-life balance
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255