$110000 - 140000 / annum
25 October 2017
IT & Technology
This company is a large global Banking Institution with a strong presence in more than 30 countries around the globe.
Due to increased workload they now require an additional headcount to join their Global Security Operations team in Sydney.
Newly created Security Operations Centre (SOC) role working alongside a global team on a 'follow the sun' model.
Working a shift from Sunday to Thursday 3pm to 11pm.
- Incident monitoring, investigation and response.
- Threat intelligence.
- Market analysis to source for and implement new security tools.
- Risk analysis and mitigation.
- Proactively recommending ways to improve security.
- Contribute to the security architecture.
Technologies you'll be exposed to include:
- SIEM tools - Splunk & ArcSight
- Symantec EndPoint Protection
- BlueCoat Proxy
- Juniper firewalls
- IBM SiteProtector
- Windows & Linux OS
- Linux tools such as Perl, Python etc.
Are You Suitable for this Role?
Suitable for an experienced IT Security Analyst or Cyber SOC Analyst with extensive technical IT security knowledge inside complex organizations.
Must be comfortable working Sunday to Thursday (3pm to 11pm).
The following is required:
- Extensive SOC and incident responsible experience
- SIEM experience - Splunk and/or ArcSight
- IDS/IPS exposure
- Extensive threat intelligence knowledge
- Background in both Windows & Linux OS
- Ideally capable of scripting and automation.
- Strong analytical abilities and investigation skills.
This is a full time permanent role is offering $110,000 - 140,000 (plus super) + bonus potential - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney