$500.00 - 700.00 / day
August 27, 2018
IT and technology
We have an excellent opportunity to work with a large Global enterprise business who are located in modern CBD offices. Due to their continuing growth they are seeking a tenured and pro-active Developer to join their Collaboration team and work as a technical subject matter expert. On offer is a 6-month contract with the chance to extend and in return they will give you an inclusive and support work environment with great mentors.
Your role is to develop new collaboration solutions and provide technical support for existing solutions. Use the Microsoft O365 toolset including Flow and PowerApps and deliver no-code solutions across multiple platforms.
Your duties will include:
- Gather and document requirements for key customers and run internal workshops for gathering requirements,
- Resolve any issues and bugs and offer advise on how to improve performance and efficiency,
- Provide on-going support to existing SharePoint and other solutions,
- Advanced administrative tasks on existing solutions e.g. application customization, updates and workflow process editing.
- Experience supporting SharePoint and other web applications,
- Interest in TypeScript, AngularJS, Knockout or React is preferred,
- Proactive and customer focused, strong problem solving and analytical skills,
- Understanding of Business Analysis,
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney