Service Desk Team Lead
$10000 - 90000 / annum
3 June 2019
IT and technology
This company is a highly reputable global Professional Services firm with a presence in North & South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific region.
In Australia, they employ approximately 600 staff in 3 office locations and pride themselves on offering ongoing training and professional development opportunities for their staff.
This is a technical and hands-on Service Desk Team Lead position responsible for overseeing a team of 4 Service Desk Analysts who provide IT support to 600 users in 3 locations across Australia.
The role has a strong focus on improving the Service Desk function (KPI's, documentation, customer service etc) and providing exceptional customer service to the business.
Key elements of the role include:
- Management, development and mentoring of a team of 4xService Desk Analyst in various locations.
- Incident management and handling escalations.
- KPI development to improve customer service, service quality and team performance
- Improve documentation
- Work with other IT teams in relation to change management and project delivery.
- Provide hands-on technical IT support & troubleshooting to the business.
- Technical environment includes: Windows 7/10, Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy Office 365, Network printers, IP phones, remote support tools, network troubleshooting (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, WiFi etc).
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
Suitable for a technical and hands-on Service Desk Team Lead / Supervisor with proven staff management skills and strong technical troubleshooting abilities.
The following is required:
- Proven experience leading and building small yet high performing IT Support teams.
- Hands on experience supporting end user systems across desktop hardware/software; networks; and telecommunications.
- Background supporting Windows 7/10; Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange/Office 365 etc
- Proven experience driving a 'customer service culture'
- Experience developing and implementing KPI's and metrics across a Service Desk.
- Business stakeholder management skills.
- Positive personality who's capable to have a laugh!
This is a full-time permanent role located in the Sydney CBD and is offering $90,000 - $100,000 (including super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255