Senior Tax Accountant - Financial Services
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 05 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : WC011301
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Company and Role Summary
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a CA qualified, ambitious Senior Tax Accountant with experience in Financial Services to join their large Finance team that spans ANZ.
This role will supervise a small team and have responsibilities that extend across Compliance and Advisory with some focus on strategical tax matters:
- Continue to define and maintain domestic and NZ tax framework
- Preparation of financial information related to Tax
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns
- Management of client Tax matters
- Liaising with ATO
- Tax effective accounting
- Preparation of monthly Tax - BAS, GST
- Payroll Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- Managing the relationship with Big 4 external Tax advisors
- Providing Tax guidance, training and advice to the business on an ad hoc basis
A keen interest in Tax as well as a strong general background in understanding Finance and Accounting will be important to securing this position and progressing in years to come.
The ideal candidate will be a CA qualified Tax Manager or Senior Tax Accountant with a Big 4 or Business Services background. Candidates must have experience in Financial Services.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is by emailing Will Cannaby directly with your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, press the 'Apply' button below and attach your CV, or call Will Cannaby directly in the Sydney office.
Covering letters are not required.
19 Martin Place