Senior Systems Administrator
$100000 - 110000 / annum
28 June 2019
IT and technology
- Competitive salary
- CBD location
- Reputable organisation
Our client is an ASX listed Real Estate organisation that is located across 5 different states around Australia and employ more than 400 employees. They are one of Australia's leading Real Estate firms that are based in the Sydney CBD. You will be supporting all their internal users, providing both BAU and project support whilst staying on top of escalated tickets.
The company is extremely invested on having a strong work-life balance culture but also implementing a fun and dynamic working environment. The right candidate will have the opportunity to further progress their career within the business offering further training and development.
THE ROLE & A SUITABLE CANDIDATE
Newly created Senior Systems Engineer position supporting all internal users.
Key elements of the role:
- Installing new hardware, services and systems as required
- Perform systems, hardware and firmware upgrades on equipment
- Assists Systems Engineers with business projects as required
- Monitor systems daily and verify the integrity and availability off all hardware, serve resources, software and systems
- Manage Active Directory users, computers and Domain policies
- Verify the completion and normal operation of all backup activities
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
- Perform ongoing performance tuning and hardware upgrades as required
- Maintain up to date patching of all serves and related software
- Communicate outages and/or maintenance windows to user groups as appropriate
Required Skills / Experience:
- Windows Server 2008-2016
- Storage (SAN, NAS)
- Windows 7-10
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Real estate experience would be highly favorable (not a deal breaker!)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Great relationship building skills
- Fantastic troubleshooting ability
This is a great place to progress your IT career! You will work with friendly staff in fun environment.
The role will pay $100,000-110,000 (plus super) depending on experience!
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255