Senior Service Desk Analyst
$75000 - 85000 / annum
2 April 2019
IT and technology
Join an independent Australian legal firm and help support over 500 users nationally! This role would be ideal for an individual who comes from a legal background of IT support who is seeking to take a leap in their career and supervise a service desk team.
As the Senior service desk analyst , you will be providing support to internal users and clients across different state in Australia, to achieve this you will working closely to the IT team in Melbourne.
The technologies which will be supported in this role are
- Windows Server
- O365 (setup & migrations),
- Networking (configuring firewalls/routers/switches),
- Remote support (VPN, RDS),
- Virtualisation (VMware)
- AV/ Videoconferencing
- Imanage or Elite
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills both verbal and written
- Motivated and outgoing personality
- Broad IT generalist experience across systems and networking
- Experience in legal firms, finance or insurance is required
- Experience with O365
- Current Australian driver's license
This is a full-time permanent role based in Sydney CBD and is offering up to $65k (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255