Senior Recruitment Consultant | Technology
$75000 - 100000 / annum
2 July 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is traded on the New York Stock Exchange and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. Robert Half was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry (March, 2012). Robert Half Australia prides itself on being a leader in professional-level recruitment whilst still retaining a boutique environment.
Our Business Transformation Development unit specialise in sourcing high calibre project/change management and business analysis professionals working with a variety of global brand and SME clients. They are currently searching for a Senior Consultant or Division Manager to join the Sydney office.
Your critical role will be to develop key relationships with organisations ranging from small to medium size companies, to large corporates. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required for this position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prospecting for new client business
- Engaging, questioning and consulting to clients regarding their finance and business operations to uncover potential areas of improvement
- Propose potential project solutions for their business
- Use our proven delivery methodology to deliver top talent to them
- Source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database, and internet advertising; as well as work with our qualified Resource Manager, to source appropriate project specialists for our consulting assignments
- Strategising to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are necessary. Prior experience within Business Transformation or Technology Development is also an advantage, and/or experience as a Senior/Recruitment Consultant.
You will excel in our demanding sales environment. You will need to understand our specific consulting methodology, know what a sales cycle is, be able to build strong focused networks and respond proactively and positively to sales targets.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly competitive marketplace.
As a member of our Recruitment team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have access to our market-leading commission plan
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Be provided with the most competitive technology solutions in the market
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO's in 65 years, and strong financial performance in Queensland and Australia.
Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button, or email directly to Internal Recruitment at [email protected]
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia/NZ - no restrictions
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 1~2 business days of applying
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255