Product Analytics Manager | Web Analytics | Digital | 160k
$160000 / annum
29 March 2018
IT and technology
This is an excellent opportunity for a data centric individual who is looking for their next big challenge, working with a well renowned organization as the Manager of Product Analytics.
The right individual for this role will be someone who understands the dynamics of an online eCommerce business, the type of data analysis that goes with that (eg Online Customer Behavior, Insights, A/B testing etc) and someone who can be the truth of data.
In this role you will work with various Product Teams (eg, Product Managers, User Experience etc) across key areas of the business, advising and driving solutions through in-depth analysis and insights.
As the expert of Analytics & Insights, you will able to manage key metrics and utilise data throughout the business to influence organisational strategy & business decisions.
This role has 1 direct report.
Skill set / experience needed:
- Analytics experience across Online/Web platforms
- An expert when it comes to Data, Analysis & Insights
- Experience with Online Data Analytics
- Experience working with Product Teams; Product Manager, User Experience, Developers
- Experience with AB testing
- Ability to manipulate and analyse complex data
- A strategic and business mindset to understand how Data influences business decisions
- Able to identify financial risk and impact through data
- Experience across an ecommerce or marketplace platform
- Strong understanding of SQL and able to manipulate and extract data
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to deal with and influence senior stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a respected and exciting organisation as the Product Analytics Manager
To find out more about this exciting role please submit your CV and you will be contacted accordingly.
The role will pay up to $160,000 for the right candidate! All candidates welcome.
Please note: If you are not contacted you have been deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney