$100000 - 120000 / annum
IT & Technology
This is an excellent opportunity with a fashion retailer who are looking for a strategic individual who's able to own the customer experience across their digital eCommerce platform and Customer Services.
In this role you will own the eCommerce roadmap, working strategically to create an excellent customer experience, drive customer growth and retention whilst also looking at the longevity of the ecommerce platform and implementing new features (for example Click & Collect, Loyalty programs etc ).
As the GoTo for everything online you will also manage the Customer Services team for the online channels (customer contact; live chat, phone, email etc) so it's important that this individual has a blend of online and customer support experience to create a coherent experience for customers.
Whilst the role is working strategically to own the roadmap and work with senior stakeholders, it will also be working in a hands on capacity across both eCommerce and Customer Service.
Part of creating a coherent omnichannel experience for customers will involve working with retail stores so any instore experience is a +
Skill set / experience needed:
- Experience in eCommerce and Customer Services
- Experience improving the customers experience
- Owning the roadmap and strategy
- Driving improvements to gain increased customer growth and retention
- Able to utilise data to make effective decisions
- Retail experience is a big +
- Management experience is a +
- Able to work closely with Senior Stakeholders including the CEO
- Strong leadership skills in order to guide and energize various teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To find out more about this exciting role please submit your CV and you will be contacted accordingly.
The role will pay up to $120,000 for the right candidate! All candidates welcome.
Please note: If you are not contacted you have been deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney