Senior Payroll Officer
$75000 - 85000 / annum
20 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Based in the heart of the CBD, our client is a rapidly growing healthcare business who has been established in the Australian market for over 15 years. Developing a strong business plan and having been recently purchased by a large private equity group the business is undertaking expotential growth. With new offices opening both locally and globally this new wave of growth will offer the successful candidate notable development opportunities and flexible working conditions. My client is seeking a driven candidate to join their team as a Senior Payroll Officer. As a market leader, their Payroll team will provide a collaborative team environment and allow a strong candidate to develop their career with them.
Reporting in the Payroll Manager and working in a team of 6, you will be working together to ensure the timely processing of the payroll for 2000 employees across Australia.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing fortnightly payroll of 2000 employees and 400 monthly staff members.
- Interpreting the modern awards and resolving pay queries.
- Calculation and payment of relevant tax associated with payroll.
- Providing finance with monthly reports including payroll costings and leave accruals.
- Payroll Tax and PAYG.
- Maintaining employee files.
- Assist in system implementation project.
- Assisting with third party payments to superannuation funds etc.
- Working with your colleagues in payroll to ensure all payroll deadlines are achieved.
As the successful Senior Payroll Officer, you have experience in processing payroll from start to finish using a large ERP system. Please note that Chirs21, IChris or ADP is desirable. You have excellent communication skills and believe that a high level of customer service is critical for a payroll department to operate effectively. You have ideally used a time and attendance system; you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you are looking for a role you can take ownership of.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For further information, contact Brody Johnston on [email protected].
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255