Senior Payroll Officer
$70000 - 80000 / annum
18 January 2019
Finance and accounting
An exceptional opportunity is currently available at one of Australia's fastest growing retail companies. The company is well established in the industry and eager to add an experienced payroller who is familiar with the retail award. You will be processing roughly 400 staff on a fortnightly basis across Australia and New Zealand The business has around 50 stores across Australia and is rapidly expanding.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment, where company culture is highly valued. Your responsibilities include:
· Preparation of management reports based on information within the payroll and accounting system
Who are we looking for?
In order to succeed in the role you will hold the following:
- Prior experience in the retail or hospitality industry is essential
- Self-motivated and the ability to thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced environment
- A basic understanding of HR and WHS legislation
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong analytical skills
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255