Senior Payroll Officer with Neller Preceda for Sydney CBD
$80000 / annum
July 23, 2018
Finance and accounting
If you're looking for a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading growth company seeking a talented Payroll Officer to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment.
In this dynamic role no two days are ever the same as you support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for set ups, leave processing, queries, end-to-end payroll preparations for about 1000 employees together. You will be working in a team.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding end-to-end payroll experience
- Knowledge of Neller Preceda is a must
You are a self-starter, who is comfortable working independently. Your time management skills are outstanding, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll process. Candidates with a Working Holiday Visa can apply as well.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a talented and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.