Senior Payroll / HR Administrator | $85 - 100K + super
$85000 - 100000 / annum
03 November 2017
Finance and Accounting
We have partnered with a Global Organisation with a strong presence across Australia who are looking for a Senior Payroll / HR Administrator to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for you to not only work for an organisation who are frequently admired by media giants but to also work in a business who provide themselves on professionalism and delivering excellence in what they do. This role will ideally suit a Senior Payroll Officer who has a passion or drive to excel their skills and experience within Human Resources.
This is a dynamic and challenging role where you are able to provide high level of execution of monthly payroll as well as be a support for both HR and the Finance team with expertise in analysis, reporting, market research and being the face of Payroll. This role with report to the Human Resources Manager however you will be required to build solid stakeholder relationships across the wider business. You will have prior experience within Payroll and be able to complete the following tasks but not be limited to growing.
- End to End Payroll processing inclusive of terminations, new employee set ups, month end and year end tasks
- Payroll queries and all payroll reporting as required
- Be the face of payroll and be able to provide solutions to all payroll queries
- Take ownership of data integrity and ensuring audits are conducted to highlight and mitigate any financial risks
- Solid understanding of Superannuation, State and Federal Awards / Awards interpretations
- Reporting and analysis on payroll data as required
- Responsible for the production, analysis and reporting of headcount, sick leave trends WGEA reporting, performance reviews and annual engagement survey analysis as required by Senior Management
- Be the face of projects and drive results such as compiling data for salary reviews, survey contributions and providing regular business updates
- Have strong exposure to legislations, salary trends and initiate projects to ensure the organisations salary gaps are in accordance with the market and competitors
- Financial modelling on salary trends - providing business updates on a quarterly basis
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
- 5+ years' experience in an End to End Payroll environment ideally from a large corporate / Financial Services environment
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of payroll legislation having processes superannuation, payroll tax and salary sacrificing
- Have proven experience with industry awards, EBAs and awards interpretations
- Demonstrate competency in HRIS such as SAP
- Attention to detail is paramount for this role
- Proven experience with business partnering, stakeholder relationship and management
- Strong communication and written skills is a must - you will have a strong grasp of Payroll and Finance and be able to explain to non-finance related stakeholders
- Be approachable, proactive and have a collaborative mindset
This is a rare opportunity, one that will give you the opportunity to really make this role your own. For the successful candidate this will be a long term opportunity within the business - initially this will be a 12 month contract and based on performance the role will convert to a full time opportunity. You will have full working rights in Australia and be immediately available to interview on Tuesday 7th November 2017.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.