Senior Manager | Recruitment | Temp Business
$90,000.00 - $140,000.00 / annum
16 August 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Who we are
- Established in 1948
- NY Stock Exchange Listed, HQ'ed in California, 300+ offices worldwide
- Member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In 2019, once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation - for the 20th year running!
Our Award-Winning Sydney office are in accelerated growth due to the premium, and relationship-driven service they offer to their loyal client base.
Given this exceptional growth, we are seeking an experienced Senior Manager or Manager coming with a strong track record in the Temporary recruitment sector to join in us in a leadership capacity. Significant interest in speaking with those from Finance, Accounting & Technology disciplines looking to take their managerial experience to the next level in a global, specialised business.
In the position you will:
- Strive to achieve pre-determined gross margin and gross profit budgets in a commercial manner, across the teams and with your own desk
- Build profile and market awareness of Robert Half Temporary Recruitment in the region through effective Account / Client / Candidate Management programs
- Sequentially grow business to benchmark standards within teams
- Work closely and align Robert Half Temporary Recruitment business with other divisions of Robert Half and actively cross sell the business
- Ensure Robert Half operating models are followed across all teams
- Actively participate in the Management/Leadership Team objectives and initiatives
- Develop new business with companies needing interim staffing assistance
- Work as part of a close-knit division, with the support of dedicated resource professionals
- Manage, train and develop Consultants in Robert Half Temporary Recruitment to achieve their professional goals and targets
- Ensure at all times a clear focus on team building and team effectiveness
What we look for
- 2+ years' of experience in senior/manager capacity in agency recruitment
- 2+ years' experience with business development
- Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses and cultivating mutually beneficial long term relationships
- Working knowledge of current Windows operating system, Microsoft Office Suite and any content management application (Salesforce.com)
- Positive attitude and an engaging business-like approach
- Excellent customer service, business development, negotiation, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Friendly, warm personality who enjoys working in a like-minded team
What we Offer You:
Robert Half is committed to providing exceptional career and development opportunities for our employees. We have developed state of the art and creative online marketing programs which engage our clients and potential job seekers, working with global market leading suppliers and partners to deliver strong results.
We also offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish and lunch provided on Friday's
- Fresh breakfast everyday
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every week
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Global mobility options for tenured staff
- A progressive Diversity & Inclusion policy designed to create a culture of respect for everyone as an individual
If you're looking for professional growth, Robert Half will invest in you.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you for a confidential discussion.
Click apply or contact us directly with your updated CV citing ref: SYD160819AM at [email protected]
- Shortlisted applicants within 1~2 business days
- Applicants must have full rights to live and work in Australia/NZ to be considered for this opportunity
For more information about a career at Robert Half, please visit our careers site: roberthalf.com.au/join-robert-half
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255