Senior Instructional Designer | Online & Digital | Moodle
$90000 - 120000 / annum
IT & Technology
This company is looking for a Senior Instructional Designer who has the ability to think outside the box, be creative and come up with new innovative ideas across Digital & Online learning
The right person for this role will be someone who truly understands online, with the ability to create news ways of delivery to really engage audiences.
You will be working with academics to understand various courses and deliverables, design and develop online and digital learning objectives and create customised learning materials for online delivery.
This will see you working across the following:
- Strong experience as an Instructional Designer
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box
- Experience creating Story Boards
- Exceptional writing abilities
- Experience with Moodle
- Working with Stakeholders at all levels
- Understanding of various systems - EG, LMS Systems
- Working with SMEs to design and deliver most effective online learning experience
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
You will be an experienced learning designer who has the ability to develop and create content that can be delivered effectively across various online platforms.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has creative and out of the box ideas and want's the opportunity to really be adventurous!
This role can pay up to 120,000 package for the right person.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney