Senior Infrastructure Support
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / annum
28 June 2019
IT and technology
This company is a recognized Financial Trading organization employing over 600 staff across Australia, who are responsible for providing their customers with high quality technical support
Currently, they are recruiting for a Infrastructure support analyst Analyst to be a part of their team on a permanent basis
The Senior Infrastructure Analyst recruited will oversee managing the Australian corporate IT network, this includes supporting the networks servers and infrastructure. The role will include data center operations as well as vendor management.
- Managing the Australian corporate IT network
- Troubleshoot, install, configure, build, maintain and secure physical and virtual infrastructure
- Manage & support Veeam Backup & Dell EMC SAN
- Support network infrastructure - routers, switches, firewalls
- Vendor management
- Patching and documentation
- Contribute to the design and architecture of various projects and project delivery
This role would be the right fit for an enthusiastic individual who has experience being a Wintel administrator with broad IT infrastructure experience.
The following is required:
- Wintel Administrator or Engineer
- Corporate or financial IT experience
- Show fundamental networking knowledge with TCP/IP, routing protocols etc
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Displays willingness to learn
- Understanding and having an interest in Capital Markets / Trading is recommended
- Resilient, hardworking and motivated personality
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255