Service Desk Analyst
$28 - 32 / hour
10 June 2019
IT and technology
To provide a high-quality IT support service to support business needs of a private
healthcare provider based in Sydney's CBD and to ensure all Service Desk requests are
handled in a polite, friendly and helpful manner.
To review, analyse and identify the nature and key causes of Service Desk incidents with
view to reducing overall volume. You'll be working within a wider service desk team who
have varying levels of tenure in the business .
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing Level 1 Support for 300 internal users
- ServiceNow service management suite,
- Windows 10 and Mac OS,
- Exposure to Office 365,
- SCCM deployment experience and Audio Visual and Video Conferencing (Crestron/Polycom) troubleshooting experience.
- Level 1 & 2 IT Support, including account setups in AD, Exchange, various business applications, printing and telephony.
- SCCM deployment is a key and reoccurring activity within the role.
- Experience with Provisioning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some exposure to VOIP would be highly advantageous.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Felix Oates in our Sydney office on Felix.Oates@roberthalf.com.au .
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255