Have an account?
$120000 - 130000 / annum
24 March 2019
Our client is a leading Property Investment firm with a growing national presence and a strong reputation for excellence in the industry.
- Maintain complex Fund earnings models
- Management to ensure accurate and timely forecasting of the Fund's property net income, earnings, distributions, capital requirements and performance.
- Provide property level and Fund level metric analysis as required for internal and external reporting purposes.
- Assist with analysis of acquisition, development and divestment opportunities, including reviewing due diligence materials and modelling complex cash flows and capital structures.
- Assist with the preparation of half-yearly and annual report deliverables on portfolio/Fund performance such as the Fund's investor presentations.
- Work with treasury to model the impact of interest expense changes and changing debt/hedging levels.
- Assist with the preparation of management and board reports including treasury, forecast updates and other areas as required.
- Use Excel and Cougar models to ascertain Fund facts including lease expiry profiles, tenant exposure and vacancy and geographic diversification.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Modelling experience within Property Funds
- Valuations experience
- Advanced level Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team but also autonomously
- A passion for working within the property industry
- Confident with excellent stakeholder management
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- A fast-paced and energised work environment.
- Abundant professional training and development.
- Opportunities to benefit from mentorship by some of the best in the business.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
02 9241 6255