Senior Full Stack .NET C# Developer
$110000 - 140000 / annum
26 October 2018
IT and technology
A multinational company with offices around the world building new components and moving towards becoming a more service-based business.
In this highly varied role sitting in the heart of development, identifying core requirements and finding the most suitable approach to develop outstanding applications. You'll work closely with the development team producing solutions and driving performance of the web application.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field.
· At least 5+ years of commercial experience as a Full Stack C#/.NET Developer
· Deep understanding of .NET Core, C# and Restful API's
· Experience working Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB and Redis
· Knowledge around Golang and Orleans highly beneficial
· Good understanding of software development methodologies AGILE/SCRUM as well as the full software development lifecycle keeping the product scalability, supportability and reliability in mind
· Comfortable with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, and the development workflow
· Experience building cloud services mainly around AWS
You have brilliant technical skills especially within .NET, C#, Restful API development. You've possibly gained some Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB and Redis experience along the way. You understand the overall architecture and know how to drive the performance of and application running millions of transactions.
You love clean code and test whatever you do to make sure you deliver the highest quality. You also have the willingness to embrace new emerging technologies.
What's on offer?
· A fantastic work environment backed by a motivated and energized team of IT professionals working with the latest technologies and into IOT.
· A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and career potential.
· The rewards of a role where you will be challenged making an expert developer out of yourself
· A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable company working on exciting products in a stable company.
To find out more about this exciting role please submit your CV and you will be contacted accordingly.
The role will pay up to $140,000 base + Super for the right candidate! All candidates are welcome.
Please note: If you are not contacted you have been deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255