Senior Fixed Assets Analyst
$115000 - 135000 / annum
10 December 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is an up and coming manufacturing business, dominating a niche within the industry. They are innovators in their field and are continuing to rapidly expand. The business is currently turning over $450 million forecasted to hit $700 million this financial year as their operations continue to expand across Australia. They are looking for a Senior Analyst with a strong technical background to come in and hit the ground running taking full ownership of fixed assets management reporting and implementation of the new register. They are based just South of the CBD in newly renovated offices and promote well-being and work life balance.
As the Fixed Assets Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
· Full ownership of the Fixed assets and CAPEX function
· Delivery of timely capitalisation, disposals and changes to the register
· Generate the monthly financial and management reporting packages
· Reconciling capital works in progress assets on a monthly basis
· Prepare audit fixed asset schedules
· CAPEX cashflow payments and foreign currency forecasting
· Projects as required by the GM and Financial Controller
· Succession plan into senior management position.
The right candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255