Senior Financial Accountant
$110000 - 130000 / annum
8 October 2018
Our client is a well-known Financial Services firm with a strong reputation for innovation and excellence. Due to number of projects taken place within the finance team, they are looking for someone to backfill the role as Senior Financial Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for a diverse range of responsibilities which includes:
- Preparation and delivery of monthly, quarterly and yearly returns to APRA, RBA and regulatory bodies
- Ensure complete accuracy and integrity on financial reports
- Work closely with auditors and other regulatory bodies to ensure compliance
- Provide key insight and analysis on financial results and provide recommendations to head office as required
- Assist in Ad hoc duties (projects, risk management)
Your Skills & Experience
- CPA OR CA qualified
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Ideally have 5 years experience in a Financial Accounting role
- High attention to detail and data accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience in a banking/financial services environment with an understanding in AIFRS
Please send your resume [email protected] or by clicking the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255