Senior Financial Accountant
$110,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
17 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Based in the CBD, our client is a leading real estate investment firm seeking an experienced candidate to join their finance team as a Senior Financial Accountant. Since the business was acquired by a large private equity business in 2015 the business has evolved into a market leader within the real estate investment market across APAC. With an office portfolio of $750 million this technical role is very hands on and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the production of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. This opportunity will allow you to expand your financial knowledge. With expanding operations around the APAC region this role offers interstate travel and professional development opportunities.
Reporting to the APAC Finance Manager (Assets) the role will require you to manage the finance function and will focus on;
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
· Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA (CA is preferred but not essential).
· At least five years of exceptional Accounting experience. Big Four will be held with high regard.
· Intermediate to Advance skills in Excel.
· Accounting experience in a publicly traded/PE-backed company a plus.
· Exceptional experience with TM1, SAP, Blackline or ADP a plus.
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
· Brilliant organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
What's on offer?
· Strong progression lines towards a Finance Manager position in 18 months.
· A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training, mentorship and development. This includes an annual organisation-wide training conference/celebration of excellence.
· A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
· Excellent benefits - Free breakfast, casual Fridays, corporate sports team etc.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, email Brody Johnston on [email protected].
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255