Financial Accountant- Professional Services
$80000 - 100000 / annum
September 18, 2018
Finance and accounting
This company is based in the Macquarie Park. They are a growing multinational business operating in the growing professional services sector. At the moment, they are looking to expand their finance team by adding a Financial Accountant to their dynamic tream. With a tremendous opportunity to develop and grow in a relaxed, flexible and friendly culture this company actively promotes progression and career advancement.
As a Financial Accountant, you will have various active duties with a major responsibility in supporting the Financial Controller within the finance team. These various duties include,
- Creating the reports for month, quarter and year end.
- Reporting and assisting in the monthly balance sheet reconciliation process
- Overseeing and supporting cash flow forecasts.
- Communicating with both the financial team and other departments within the office
- Supporting the calculation of billing costs for different business clients.
- Managing and developing the assistant accountant.
- Provide support on ad-hoc project work, whilst providing key data to help drive future business developments
The successful applicant will:
- Be fully CA or CPA qualified.
- Have a robust understanding of finance and the professional service industry
- Have post-qualification experience within professional services
- Be able to work at a fast pace, flexible and be adaptable to change
- Be able to evidence communication skills with both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
Key benefits to you will include
- Working in a multinational organisation
- A great team culture that promotes work-life balance and career progression
- The opportunity to develop a new role along with your skills.
Applications will only be accepted if sent directly to [email protected]