Senior Financial Accountant - Financial Services
$120,000.00 - $130,000.00 / annum
27 May 2019
Finance and accounting
The role as a Senior Financial Accountant will be broad but will be heavily focused on the internal finance operations. You will working within the Funds side of the business and will report to a Finance Manager, whilst leading a team of 2 Accountants. You will essentially manage the day to day finance functions and be responsible for delivering all the analysis, statutory reporting/Compliance, treasury, fund reporting and distributions.
Our client is a preeminent Australian ASX listed Real Estate investment and Fund Management Business located in the CBD. The company has a finance team over 10 people and has $1.2 billion dollars' worth of Assets to their portfolio. Specifically, the company has 3 divisions, Funds Management, Real Estate and Hotels and Tourism segments and work with a vast array of leading institutional Asset Managers. They have significant growth over the last 12 months, and have major won major projects within the Asia Pacific Region which has contributed to their growth. The company is based in the CBD and have brand new state of the art offices located next to key public transport sites.
Your Skills & Experience
* Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- Big 4 or mid tier experience ideal
* CPA or CA.
* Experience within funds or Financial Services
* Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a collaborative environment
* Culture fit - very fast moving business, your role will flex and change, you will need to be an agile thinker, a problem solver, and a team player (able to work autonomously)
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
If you would like to apply for this role please email [email protected] with your resume.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255