Senior Finance Manager | Western Sydney
$120000 - 130000 / annum
Finance & Accounting
This role takes ownership of the Australian Finance's for a large multinational organization. The organization's head office is based in the US and has operations in the UK, Europe, Australia and Asia. The revenue is expected to continue to grow over the next 5 years and the opportunity has arisen to take ownership of the finance function locally and report directly in to the group CFO. This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career, with full autonomy in the role.
Reporting in the Group CFO you will be responsible for overseeing the Australian finance function. This role has a heavy focus on business partnering and providing commercial support to the General Manager. Your duties will include:
- Monthly financial reporting and supporting with detailed analysis and commentary
- Overseeing the month end reporting process, including reviewing the P&L and Balance Sheet of group entities, reviewing General Ledger and Balance Sheet reconciliations and analysis of revenue and expenses against plan.
- Cash flow management
- Preparation of the annual budget.
- Forecasting and monthly reforecasting
- Preparation of the half year and annual financial report.
- Providing financial support to strategic business decision to ensure the business is growing in line with its potential. The company is continuing to acquire and grow across Australia and Asia. In order to be successful you must be highly motivated, ambitious and capable of developing strong relationships across different areas of the business
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Experienced in a small/medium size organization, ideally reporting overseas
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- If you are interested in finding out more details you must submit your applications directly to [email protected]