Senior Cyber Security Consultant
$130000 - 155000 / annum
August 29, 2018
IT and technology
This company is a mid-sized global Management Consulting firm with more than 70 office locations across North America, the Middle East, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Australia.
They offer a genuine work/life balance and a non-partnership structure meaning less politics and your career is in your own hands!
Senior level Cyber Security Consulting role owning your own direct client engagements, managing staff, and developing business opportunities to grow the cyber security practice.
Areas of work include:
- Compliance framework auditing, improvement, advisory and development (ISO 27001/2, PCI-DSS.
- Vulnerability & Risk Management
- Technology Risk
- Incident response framework - development & implementation
- Implementation of security solutions
- Data Privacy and Data Loss Protection (DLP)
- Project management
- Growing the Cyber Security Practice
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
This role is suitable for a flexible and adaptable Cyber Security Consultant with a broad technical skill set who is experienced owning end-to-end client engagements.
- Extensive Cyber Security / Information Security consulting experience owning complex end-to-end projects/engagements.
- Strong knowledge across multiple Information & Cyber Security domains - e.g. security risk management, asset security, communication & network security, identity & access management, data loss protection, security operations & incident response etc…
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
- Relevant certifications - e.g. CISSP, CISM etc
- Broad technical security skillset.
- Professional presentation and an ability to work directly with clients.
- Well networked in the Sydney IT market.
This is a full-time permanent role based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and is offering $130,000 - $155,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney