Senior Credit Risk Manager
$140,000.00 - $160,000.00 / annum
14 July 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest banks in Europe as they expand into the Australian market. This bank has over 20 million clients worldwide more than 40 billion dollars' worth of equity globally. The business also employs over 30,000 staff members across the world and encourages a global culture of collaboration and open communication. This is a great time to join them this business and help assist them to grow in the Australian market.
This role sits within the Risk arm of the organisation focusing on managing the credit risk and corporate finance function of the bank. You will be reporting into the Chief Regional Credit & Risk officer. Duties will include:
- Provide independent Risk Analysis on all credit proposals
- Ensures all business is conducted with respect to local and Group Credit Policies and Risk Appetite Statements.
- Identify and escalate any credit risks or inconsistencies and partnering with the Branch General Manager and SOOA, to mitigate and propose solutions to resolve.
- Provide advice with respect to credit facility structuring
- Assess Borrower Credit Ratings and ensure this is accurate.
- Partnering with Relationship Managers in Periodic Credit Stress Testing exercises
- Provide periodic credit reviews of all credit files
Your profile is as follows:
- Minimum of 5 years credit risk experience with a reputable organisation
- Strong understanding of Australian financial services regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Degree in Banking, Commerce or related.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Navi Singh on [email protected]
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255