Senior Credit Controller
$65000 - 75000 / annum
2 November 2018
Finance and accounting
- Manage a team of 3
- Contribute to Process Improvements
- Collaborative team environment
An exceptional opportunity is now available at one of Australia's fastest growing businesses in the professional services industry. The company prides itself on it's strong workplace culture and commitment to corporate social responsibility. You will enjoy working in a team that manages a challenging workload.
Successful candidates will have substantial Credit controller experience and be ready for a more senior role. Your responsibilities will include:
- Efficiently managing a small team of 3
- Monitor and follow-up with overdue accounts
- Providing excellent customer service to clients
- Account reconciliation
Who are we looking for?
In order to succeed in the role you will hold the following:
- Prior experience as a Credit Controller
- You ideally hold a relevant tertiary degree
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or by sending your CV to [email protected] Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255